The Perks of Working at Bel
There’s more to Bel than traditional benefits (though our benefit package is pretty great, too). We’ve got an inspiring value system, a collaborative culture, and a commitment to social responsibility that makes coming to work each day more meaningful.
Benefits at a Glance
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plan options
- Company-paid short and long term disability & life insurance
- Contributions to HSA participants
- Immediate participation in 401k w/ company match
- Retirement plan contribution after one year of service
- Education assistance program
- Competitive pay
- Flexible spending account options
- Generous vacation, personal time, and holidays
- Flexible work arrangements
Health and Wellness is a Priority
We’re serious about helping employees stay healthy. Our Wellness Reimbursement Program encourages and supports healthy lifestyle choices, and all employees are eligible to participate. This reimbursement can be applied toward gym memberships, nutritional programs, and other wellness related programs. We believe in supporting employees’ minds as well—upon completion of one year of service, employees become eligible for our education assistance program.
Opportunities Gone Global
While our headquarters is in Chicago, Illinois, our parent company is in Paris, France, with locations all over the world. As a company we think globally and believe in sharing knowledge, so it’s not uncommon for employees to transfer departments or locations—both in the United States and abroad. Team members not only reap the benefits of a working environment that values different backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, but also enjoy opportunities to travel, move, and grow.